Tuesday, March 30, 2010

more eggs

We finished up the 2nd half of our egg-stravaganza this afternoon when the dye was dry. Heidi missed out on this because she was actually sleeping (this girl has not taken a real nap in weeks)! So Kyla and I decided to make them to surprise her when she woke up. We turned our little eggs into chickens, birds, bunnies, and carrots- don't be too impressed, it was a kit. They turned out pretty cute. (Kyla is doing bunny teeth in the carrot one.)

6 comments:

daphne said...

LOVE THESE!!

Coleson & Tate said...

Pretty sure I have never seen anything cuter. Where did you find a kit like this? I wonder if you could sort of "do it yourself"....mmmm. here I havent even planned any egg dying yet....! =)

Heather said...

So cute!!

Andrea said...

The kit is Martha Stewart $6....craft store :)

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

So cute, love these. I think we might start coloring our eggs tonight!

Bart and Krista said...

Those are adorable! I love all your Easter Egg pictures. They are so cute! It takes me back to coloring eggs with my siblings. .. of course we were always coloring them at like 10 pm on the Saturday before Easter. Then I never ate a single boiled egg.