Can you guess where we went today? To the tulips. Yes, it was kind of crazy and on a whim but the three of us packed up and went. The drive was long but not as long as I was anticipating. The weather was ify the whole way there but the blue skies peaked through after awhile.
It was beautiful. Doesn't it make you feel like spring is really here? We only made it to one field but it was our favorite colors pink and purple and red too.
We even ran into a local celebrity-Ciscoe, from Gardening with Ciscoe while he was taping his show.
Of course, I took a million pictures....more to come later.
10 comments:
Worth it! Also...love the picture of Cisco...classic.
how beautiful!!! wish we had a tulip festival close by. made for some amazing pictures!
So good to talk to you today. Yes, those pictures turned out so pretty. I am envious of your camera. Your girls are so cute!
Beautiful pictures, love the tulips, so pretty. Looks like a great day!
This Jack Johnson song playing is one of my all-time favorites, me and the kids love him!:)
Wow, your pictures are AMAZING! What a beautiful spot! I can't believe all those tulips! Gorgeous!
Beautiful pictures AZ!
NICE pics! Looks like fun!
I love the picture of Heidi where her jacket matches the flowers behind her!
Glad you got to go, looks like fun, we are going to try next week. Love the pictures!
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment