Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{rockabyebaby her}

                                                                                                                                Julia Lombardo 3.17.10

Heidi finally got her chance to "rockabyebaby her" today.
While Shannon and I visited Heidi held Juila for about 20 mintues.
She was super sweet and Heidi loved holding her.
A few favorite quotes (which just aren't the same when you can't hear Heidi's little voice):
"She's soooo small."
and
"Baby Harper is the next baby to come." (this one she said very matter-of-factly to us like we didn't know- and I also love how she says Harper)

A few other things Heidi likes to say about what she will do when baby Harper arrives...
 (only 3 1/2 more weeks)
"I will rockabyebaby her and feed her mush."
"Baby Harper starts with MY letter, two with the same letter- H!!!!!!!"



Here are Hannah and Raegan (Julia's two big sisters) holding Kyla when she was first born.
They were the same ages as Kyla and Heidi are now.

4 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

How sweet. I think Heidi has the baby bug! What were baby julia's stats? She seems healthy :)

Andrea said...

I think Baby Julia was 9+ lbs at birth. She's 3 weeks in this picture and weighing in at 10+. :)

Chelsea Bell said...

Oh miss Heidi ho baby hapa (how you say it) will love for you to rockabyebaby her!

Coleson & Tate said...

I was thinking about that...having a 9lb+ myself I figured as much. :)