Monday, March 8, 2010

Anniversary!

Today is my one year blogging anniversary!

I must say I drug my feet for quite awhile on starting one. I just didn't understand it. I didn't see the point but NOW I do. It's something fun to do, a good way to keep memories, and a great way to share with friends and family.

I'm happy to be a blogger.

P.S. A year goes by really fast.

5 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Doesn't that make it your BLOGiversary...? ;)

Woo hoo for blogging!

Coleson & Tate said...

Well happy anniversary! This April will be my 3rd year! Crazy!!! (started it when Coleson was a few days old...and havent let up!)Boy, it (mine) has come a looong way, toO :)

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Happy Blogiversary! I am so glad I found your blog through 10 on 10! I enjoy reading your posts & seeing your pictures!
My blog will be 2 this August & I wish I would have started it earlier. It has been so fun!

Bart and Krista said...

I am so glad you joined the blogging world. It keeps me very updated to what you are doing every day.

Holly said...

Happy anniversary! I love your blog and get a lot of inspiration from your cute posts!