Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pioneer Woman Pot Roast

I have been making Pioneer Woman dinners about 2 or 3 nights a week lately. They are SO good. This is the 2nd time I've made this pot roast. I don't even like pot roast usually but this one is pretty dang good.

Kyla has been telling me lately that when she grows up she wants to be a baker or a chef. She really wants a tall white chef's hat. Why do they wear those things anyways? Just to look fancy?

I let her help me make the Pot Roast today. I'm hoping since she was part of the prep she'll actually be excited to eat it....we'll see. Try it...you'll like it. That's our motto..

(She's throwing the carrots in because I told her not to let her hand get to close to the pan)

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I made her pot roast last week, it was really good! Cute pic of Kyla, she looks so grown up!

Coleson & Tate said...

We have had that too. yum. love, love, love her recipes.

daphne said...

sounds good! may have to try it..i am always looking for new recipes. i have not forgotten about the ticket search for disney...the ones barth can get are single day park hoppers, i am going to check a couple other places 4 u :)

Lisa Corona said...

Funny about your post, I am making Irish stew in my crock pot today. I discovered making pot roasts about 2 months ago with my crock pot. Easy!!

Amy said...

Uh, do you sing the "Try it... you'll like it" song like the Gabba Gabbas do? We do that of course! Along with there's a party in my tummy... good stuff...