Every March Tyler and Chelsea take us out to dinner in exchange for preparation of their taxes. It's become a fun tradition. This year my foodie brother-in-law took us to Quinn's on Capital Hill. It was a really fun time. The menu is not typical but the food is still really good. I did not manage to get a great picture of Casey's goat dinner (don't start gagging). He loved it-Casey would try anything. I had crispy chicken and grits. Delicious. The fun night didn't stop there we made our way to few more funky little spots and overall it was a great date. Thank you to Tyler and Chelsea.
We tried to recount our past dinner dates. I'm going to do my best to remember them here so we can keep record. 2005-Stanley and Seaforts 2006-Trader Vics 2007-Chinoise (pregnant with Heidi and had a terrible allergic reaction) 2008-Melrose.
P.S. I know this is NOT a flattering photo of myself but I thought it depicted how my husband handles my new camera....like he's the paparazzi. I'm saying "Wait, Stop!"

1 comment:
haha, I love this-perfection IN imperfection:) love you both, brother and sister!
Post a Comment