My Feburary Project Life pictures are chosen...it was hard. (See the button on the left sidebar). I'm too type A crazy for this I think. I'm not quite a scrapbooker so I can't figure out "layouts" and I'm not just a go with the flow type of person where I can just put whatever picture wherever. Anyways...here they are.
P.S. Project 365 I kind of miss you.

3 comments:
Andrea,
I think that these groupings are great! You did a wonderful job. As far as the layout and scrapbooking thing, it looks great as well. I don't think you should worry about that as much as getting the right pictures in there. Those are the pictures that inspire you, make you feel warm and happy "in your heart" and the girls will have those forever!
Great job!
Loreen
You did awesome!!! I totally agree with your friend Loreen.
All the pictures look great! I especially like the friends layout with the names on it! I am trying to sort through February to figure out what I am using. It is hard to decide how much to do "themed" and how much just to leave more random and miscellaneous. I can be very type A too......
Post a Comment