Monday, March 15, 2010

Charlie

This is Josh and Jenn's dog, Charlie.


As you can see Charlie is as big if not bigger than Heidi and Colton....



If you know me, you know I'm not much of a dog person. It's not that I'm super afraid of them (maybe a little). They just are not my thing. I love cats.

In the past I haven't really loved Charlie but this time he really grew on me...and Heidi. Maybe it was because he was mostly outside this time but it was also because he sat so nicely for Jenn and I while we practiced our photography skills on him. And he was a lot of fun to play fetch with in J&J's huge backyard.








Heidi liked it.

Kyla did not.


This is what she looked like most of the time me, Heidi, and Colton were playing with Charlie.
(And she was the one who wanted to go out to play with him in the first place.)


Charlie, you are a good dog....maybe Kyla will warm up to you next time like I did.

3 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Poor Kyla! Dogs can be scary. Whitney's obsessed with them! (Unless they get too close!)
Looks like you had a great time!

Coleson & Tate said...

Too funny! You know...we are planning to breed our Paisley again as soon as she goes into heat.... let me know if you think the best way for you and Kyla to "warm up" to a dog is through a cute little pup. ;) (www.mensonideslabs.blogspot.com)
For the record I am not a "dog person" either. I sure do love our two.

daphne said...

poor kyla!! this is how chloe is around doggies....maybe someday she can enjoy those doggies :) love all these pictures..they look very professional!!