Monday, March 1, 2010

Old Friends


Last week we had dinner at Ross and Dorianne's house. The 3 of us go way back- jr. high (I teased Casey that he couldn't be in the picture because he didn't go back as far as the 3 of us- but actually he and Ross knew each other first, back when they were little kids). We get to hang out with the McGraths every once and a while and I'm so glad we do.

I knew Dorianne would love these awesome pictures of us with our bangs so I had to post them.

Kyla and Camdyn

Speaking of old friends, if you haven't already check out Krista's flashback post.
There are some more sweet 90's pictures you don't want to miss!

3 comments:

Dorianne & Ross said...

Nice! We had some fun times with those bangs :) It was great having you over the other night...that picture of Camdyn and Kyla is so cute!

Bart and Krista said...

Yes! That picture you posted tops all of mine for not-cuteness! Love it.

The Davis Family said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! :)