This is pretty much our day in pictures. The day got off to an early start this time and straight out of the gate we were painting before breakfast. This is one photo an hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of March. Enjoy! And join in next time. See the link on the sidebar.




.jpg)





6 comments:
I totally forgot, maybe I'll cheat again and do it another day.
Very cool. Monkey chain and stoplight are my favs. Thanks for sharing!
These are great! I love hungry hungry hippos! And, now I want a pineapple! Fun set of pictures this month!
love these pics az..luv the one of heidi on the ground, very professional looking :)
Oh, great ones this month. We love Hungry, Hungry Hippo, too! : )
Super fun - I love it!! What a creative idea! Plus, now I feel like I know how your day went :)I can hardly wait to see the next one!!
If you're interested, a friend of mine from college is also a mom (of 5!! She just had "oops!" twins hot on the tail of baby #3) who has an eye for photography. She posts a lot of great stuff. http://lucyandwill.blogspot.com/
Another friend from college does professional photography "for fun" on the side - I could look at his blog all day: http://www.taylorswedbergphotography.net/
I just thought I would nurture your blog-lurking habit ;)
Post a Comment