Being a little sister is tough. Everyday now Heidi says, "I'm big now mom." or "I'm big enough." She is usually referring to something that Kyla gets to do that she doesn't. She cries at least one of the two days Kyla goes to preschool because she doesn't get to. Kyla started swimming lessons and that has been very upsetting to her. And then Kyla got to go to take a friend to Little Gym day with Taylor. Oh man! I knew when H found out about that she was going to be ticked. (I didn't tell either of them until it was almost time to go). On the way there as Heidi was crying, she said, "Mom, I'm big enough, I don't swallow my gum anymore!" (which isn't really true). Don't feel too too bad for her. We went to open swim today before lessons so she could have a turn swimming and she gets to have her turn tomorrow at the Little Gym with Addision.
+copy.jpg)

4 comments:
aw, and I was feeling bad for her! haha! I hear those things from Coleson and he is the first-he just wants to keep up with life so bad!
She will ALWAYS be my little Heidi Hosers!!!!!
oh heidi...you are such a sweet little girl :) and yes, you are a very big girl!!
OMGoodness, Heidi is soooooooooo CUTE! I can't get enough of her funny poses & big grins
Post a Comment