Boy is it HOT out there. Went outside to run a few errands today and couldn't believe it. I am so thankful for the air conditioning in our house (which I was against getting last year). It is truly wonderful. Chels and Pea are here right now enjoying a little cool off time. Looks like they might be coming back again soon.

Oh yeah...I love this picture. Go Seahawks!

5 comments:
Those M&M's are super yummy! Cute project and jealous you have AC! agh! That is what Target is good for right now :)
I love the weather report pic and how it says small children and call for assistance... and love the seahawks hat!
I love how random this one is...good to for you-the memory keeper. Also two things: Praise God for coconut M & M's and I loved reading Twilight in your cool house:)
Love the magnet board. I have wanted to do something like that for awhile now for the kitchen. Maybe this will reinspire me to get it done!
And I must find those coconut m&m's. The look YUMMY!!!!!
I saw those coconut M&Ms and thought of you. One word. NASTY!!! But I hope you enjoy them just the same!
Did you take a picture of that weather report for P365? Good idea!
Post a Comment