I'm now going to be joining in on another photo project. It's called
Ten on Ten. My friend,
Kristin showed me a cool project set up by someone we went to SPU with. The idea here is to "take a photo once an hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month to document a snapshot of your life and find beauty among the ordinary things of your day." This is sort of the same idea as
Project 365 but I haven't been so abstract there. I usually take a picture of something we did that day (which includes a lot of posed pictures) rather than the simple little things around me. This is a chance to try to be a little creative. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to give it a try this month. So watch for that post Friday night, check out what other people do by clicking on the Ten on Ten link above or on my sidebar, or give it a try yourself. Anyone can be added, just leave a comment on the
Ten on Ten blog.
Here is what I learned how to do today (the scruffy edges around the photo):

In case you didn't quite catch what it was I learned yesterday, here is the original photo. The lesson was how to make your photos have that more vintage hand painted feel. The only thing I did was adjust the colors in the photo and add a black frame.
2 comments:
You are so creative! How do you find time to learn all this stuff on photoshop? It all kind of boggles my mind! I want to learn, but don't know where to start! You inspire me :)
Andrea
Excited to see you over here on Ten on Ten!
I've seen a few pics of your kiddos on Kristin's blog and have heard all about the project 365 from her. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Hope you're doing well. Looks like you have an adorable family!
Post a Comment