I'm a little sad and a little nervous. Heidi is not the best sleeper anyways and I really hope this doesn't mess her up even more. BUT I'm writing this to remind myself that right now she is "napping" with her binky and is not sleeping yet. It's been 45 mintues and she's jibber jabbering away in there. So tomorrow when she doesn't nap...I can't blame it entirely on the binky. About once a week she does this same thing and lays in her crib without ever falling asleep. We'll see how the party goes and how a binkyless night goes. Wish us luck.
Here is Kyla with her binky for the last time (she was a little older than Heidi).
3 comments:
Good luck to you!! I was petrified taking Nora's away but it went much better than I expected and I think she even started sleeping better after I took it away.
I am really sad about this.....one more sign of her getting older. I may have a secret stash hidden somewhere?.?.?.?
Good luck! ...it's for the best! I am not a "paci lover" except for some needed extra sucking for infants but I know how attached some little ones can become. I hope that it goes smooth and you have a great night sleeping, all around. If not, know that I am probably awake, too, feeding Tate...just in case it helps to know someone else is loosing sleep, too :)
Post a Comment