Well, no more binky has turned Kyla and Heidi even more into besties.The two of them have been playing, laughing, and snuggling non-stop for the last few days. They did this previously but it seems like even more since last week.
After night one of binkyless crying, we decided to distract Heidi by letting her sleep in Kyla's room in her big girl bed. It worked and they both loved it. That is what has been happening all most every night since. I'm still deciding if I want to make it permanent yet or not.
Still not napping though. I'm going to keep trying.
As I type this...I can hear a fight brewing. I might have jinxed all the sweet sister play with this post. Uh oh...gotta go.
2 comments:
LOVE this picture! it's so cute.
Oh, poor Heidi. Her teeth will thank you, though. Your girls are darling. They remind me of me and Shawna. I never had a binki, but I did suck my thumb until I was in about 1st grade.
Post a Comment