Wednesday, July 1, 2009

i ♥ coconut & other random thoughts

I ♥ anything coconut. It tastes so good and smells so good. ANYTHING coconut. I just finished up my morning coffee with Coconut Creme Coffee Mate. It was delicious. I just applied some coconut body butter to my legs and I recently purchased a coconut scented candle in an effort to make my house smell like the tropics. I ♥ coconut ice cream, sun tan lotion that smells like coconut (Hawaiian Tropics), shaved coconut on the top of anything, and anything breaded in coconut and then fried (namely prawns or chicken strips). Also recently tasted the best cocktail of my life at Tommy Bahama in Scottsdale. It was coconut cream, coconut liquor, and toasted shaved coconut on top. I ♥ed it! Did I mention I ♥ coconut? Mmmm...coconut!

I also ♥ this picture from yesterday. It isn't the POD because it doesn't show Heidi's cute little face but I ♥ that she's lifting her arms up as she is about to jump in the icy cold water and that I forgot to put a swim diaper on her and her little soaking wet diaper booty is sticking out so far.



STP is only 9 days away and I'm a little anxious but I know I will ♥ the sense of accomplishment we will feel when we have logged 200 miles in only 2 days.

I also ♥ that I learned how to use this cute little ♥.

Happy Wednesday.

8 comments:

Sara said...

You crack me up with your little hearts. I love coconut scent and the fake coconut flavor like in liquors but NOT the real stuff!

Lisa said...

I had a yummy tropical smoothie from Big Foot Java the other day that was totally coconutty. YUMMY!! Good luck with the STP. Will be thinking of you and looking forward to getting all the details!

Lisa said...

Oh, and I totally think you should use that as your POD. Just think of how many you all ready have of her cute little face! I try and choose the one that tells the best story and this one seems to give a better story than the other one (though that one is quite cute too!!).

Kristi said...

Love the picture. Looks like a fun place! How do you use the heart? I want to do it too :)

Andrea said...



The heart is an html code. You use the following character but all together & # 9829; (if I put them all together they would make the heart). You can use it in blogger, twitter, facebook, etc. You don't have a blog do you Kristi?? You better not or I better know about it.

Coleson & Tate said...

The heart is cute, the picture is cute and I also love coconut. Especially with chocolate. Yum. Have you had Nanimo bars? Mmmm!

The Davis Family said...

Love your hearts and love coconut too....oh and chocolate and coconut. Hmmm...do I sound like a 9 month pregnant girl :o)

Kristin said...

Love the term "POD", had to think only for a moment before I knew exactly what it meant!