This is what Kyla said when I asked her if she liked my blog, "Yes, but where's your glog?" She looked around the room trying to see it (it was on the computer right in front of her). I'm really liking this whole blog thing. I don't know if its very interesting to read or not but I like doing it and I like reading other people's too.
1 comment:
Love all the posting you've been up to. Your blog is super-professional! I especially like those pictures of you and your girls at the same ages. And- you must have the same feature on your camera that I have with the black and white thing and the color green. Very cute pictures. I'm jealous of your 365 scrap booking thing. I've been trying to write down just one thing each day that Whitney does. I wish I would have started when she was a tiny baby... but better late than never, right? Miss you!!!
Post a Comment