My mom and I took the girls to the mall today to get their picture taken. It's a very rare moment for the two of them to take a good picture together. We thought if we took them to the Picture People and it was a real photography session they might be more cooperative...they weren't. They did get a few cute shots but captured some REAL moments as well. That's my mom in the last shot. We love her.

Heidi saying "No"
5 comments:
I love my girls!
The one of the girls holding hands is fantastic! And I always prefer the "real" pictures where you see their personalities to remind you of how they really are!! They look great.
I love your blog, it kind of inspires me to do a better job keeping up on mine. Are those the pictures straight from the picture people website? I might copy you and do the same thing. We had pictures taken a few weeks ago and I did not know I could use those.
Very cute! I like the one of them standing and holding hands. I'm going to do the Yuen Lui children't special this month with both boys.
I love them - they turned out so cute and original!
Post a Comment