Thursday, March 19, 2009

clip clop clip clop...

That is the sound I hear pretty much at all times when we are home. It's the sound of little plastic princess high heels clip clopping across the hardwood floors. Kyla got twelve pairs for her 2nd birthday (thanks Kristin!). They have dwindled down to about 5 mismatched pairs and even those ones are pretty sad looking. Kyla has worn them everyday for almost a year and half now. Heidi has been wearing them for months with incredible skill. She can run in them. Lately, she can not be without a pair. Putting on normal shoes to go out is the end of the world to her and the moment we get back home she rips off her shoes and socks and searches for the "shoes". All the little plastic stoppers on the heels have fallen out of place making the clip clopping a bit more like clip clip clop clip clop clop. Some days I want to throw them out the window. But they love them.




3 comments:

Sara said...

So Cute! I need a photoshop brushes lesson!

Kristi said...

Me too! How do you do that to your pictures? They look so cute! Reading your blog makes me miss you and want to hang out :)

Coleson & Tate said...

I love the daddy and belle picture! so cute! we have war and shooting fights here :)