Saturday, March 14, 2009

It finally came!

I have been diligently and obsessively working on my Project 365 everyday without a kit. I have been faithfully taking my pictures and doing my journaling without being able to really work on the final product. But yesterday it happened...my kit finally arrived after two and a half months on back order. I didn't really think it would ever come. It is so cute and I love it. I'm so glad that I'm doing this project. Basically, for those of you who have not been around me while I am photographing everything, its a scrapbook type project where you document your life through pictures and journaling everyday for a year. Sounds like a lot of work but really the kit comes with everything you need to make it super cute. I'm so excited.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love it, it makes me want to work on mine right now! I'm so glad you got it, it looks great. Thanks for the pictures from Friday, they are so cute. See you guys on Monday.