Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Betty Spaghetti



This is Betty Spaghetti. We got her last fall and both girls have taken turns being totally in love with her. My mom bought her for Kyla when she was very into mermaids, Ariel, Dora Mermaid, and was a mermaid for Halloween. She came with a skirt and two legs so that on occasion she can turn into a "human girl." She's been MIA for a few months now and I haven't seen her out and about. Yesterday that changed. Kyla played with her for the entire day, even putting her to bed in the baby crib that is next hers at bedtime. At one point she asked me if I wanted to see Betty put on a show. I said yes and she proceeded to take Betty's head off (her head, body, arms, tail, etc all come apart) hold her by the two pigtails and sing a "beautiful" ballad as if Betty was singing. I laughed out loud. She cracks me up. Betty is still in the bed today and hasn't been played with yet. I guess she's tired from the show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that when your Mom got Betty for Kyla was when we first realized that Heidi understood Kyla got a present and she didn't. Up until then, we were all still assuming Heidi didn't quite get it when it came to that stuff. Heidi was very sad:( That is the last time time Grandma will make that mistake!

Unknown said...

No Kidding! I felt terrible. Heidi looked at me like she just couldn't believe it...and cried. It was so sad.