Friday, November 26, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree {The Sequel}


It's that time again...time for a Christmas tree. Remember this crazy adventure from last year? We decided to try it again this year but this time with friends and a little more prepared. We geared up with snow clothes, boots, sleds, and food this time and headed for the mountains.

The drive up (and down for that matter) was a little sketchy but once we got there the girls had tons of fun just playing in the snow. We left the tree foraging up to the dads.


Note that this sledding hill is about three feet long. That did not detour and allowed for Kyla to go about 100 times by herself.


This is the "cute" snow outfit I worked up for myself.


The crew (looks more like a gang of toddler girls):
Payton, Kyla, Pearson, and Heidi

Heidi spent the majority of the time doing this...


and this...


While Kyla just thoroughly enjoyed herself (MUCH better than last year).


But my all time favorite pictures from the day are Kyla, Chelsea, and Harper sledding down the three foot hill that I mentioned before. The twenty picture progression I have on my camera is priceless. I will not be deleting a single one. But for the sake of blog viewing here is the gist...


It was a fun time had by all. We came away with a better tree and a better experience. I'm excited for the season to begin.


5 comments:

daphne said...

love the belly shot...u are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

is chelsea wearing rubber gardening gloves???

Lisa Corona said...

Yeah! Glad to see everyone had a great time this year!!

Chelsea Bell said...

I just died laughing. oh my gosh. So funny, and no Katie: they were just mere wool...

Lisa said...

Looks like a really fun adventure and great memories. The sledding hill looks like the perfect size for your crew.