Monday, November 8, 2010

To Do


I still have a little under four months before this little girl arrives but I'm already feeling like that time is going to fly by. So much to do: Kyla's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping (usually at this point I'm following nicely in my mother's footsteps-she's probably already done but this year I haven't even purchased one gift yet), Christmas activities (I have A LOT of things I want to do- probably too many), organize my whole house (I can see people rolling their eyes now but this is what I have to do), decorate her room, finish Project Life so that its not looming over me, regular wife and mom duties that take most of my time, name her (we're getting closer people), not to mention a whole list of other things. Oh yeah, and the sun is out so I feel the pressure to take my children outside.

I wish I felt like I had the time or energy to do all the millions of cool blog projects out there. November is filled with awesome projects about Thankfulness. I am VERY thankful but another project seems like a lot to take on right now. Maybe I'll do my own thankfulness post later.


I'm going to tackle a little bit of this project today: Going through the newborn bin to see what we have and what we need. SO many cute things in there. I also need to somehow move Heidi into the other closet to make room for baby clothes once more. We have a lot of clothes. Not sure where they are all going to go yet.




That's it for today. If you wonder where I am in blog land...I'm trying to do things like this.


4 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

YOU are SO cute.

busy lady.

let's play again!

Sara said...

You and your little prego belly are just too stinkin cute!

ingrid said...

az, u look gorgeous always. cannot believe u & daf are almost moms of 3!!!

daphne said...

pretty prego lady :)i am feeling a bit overwhelmed over here too...