The theme of Heidi's preschool this week is "Cowboy." When she got wind of this from the calendar she knew exactly what she was going to wear. She's been asking about Cowboy week since the beginning of November and was willing to bypass Kyla's birthday and Thanksgiving to get to it. Well, today was the day. She was beyond thrilled, I think mostly because she remembers Kyla's cowboy week.
Look how little she is (not to mention how WILD her hair is)- how can she possibly remember?
And here are a few more just for fun...



5 comments:
I love that she's willing to bypass all the major holidays and celebrations to get to cowboy week!
those are some pretty darling cowgirls!!
I love the blasts from the past! and it does not surprise me she remembered...look how excited she is in that picture!
ohhh so cute. I have a little boy that has been wearing his cowboy hat for the last few days...they'd be pretty cute together ;)
Super cute! Funny, Elissa has the same outfit and boots that we got for her in Hawaii at Parker Ranch in 2005.
Post a Comment