The food wars at our house are ongoing and constant. Every night dinner is a battlefield. Will against will. It's not fun. Tastes are changing daily and a girl who only wanted to eat cheese for months now announces she no longer likes it. What now? Pancakes are one of the few items Kyla will eat willingly. However, this is what we are left with every day. Only the middle part tastes good. Ugh...I hope it gets better soon.

5 comments:
sounds like a very familiar scenario at my house. it is good to know that i am not the only one with a picky little eater. mine would be pb&j till it was coming out of her ears if i let her...love the pancake pic :)
I feel your pain. Chase would eat nothing but waffles if he had his way.
how funny!!! That is like Coleson not eating the edge of a bagel...ummm it's all the same! LOL
Ok, I thought my girls had changing eating habits on a daily basis. For Kyla to actually eat the middle of a pancake, tops it all! Good luck because you are going to need it for the next couple of years!
I know you're probably NOT laughing, but that pancake is HILARIOUS!!! Your girls are so cute and I'm lovin the cowboy outfits. Why isn't she wearing the Chatelaine outfit?
Post a Comment