Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer To Do List

My friend Lisa's Summer Bucket List has inspired me to make a to do list of my own for this summer. Not a traditional to do list of tasks that are mundane or chores but a to do list of FUN activities to do with the girls before the weather turns back to cold and drizzly. This is what I have so far. If you want to join us (if we know you and like you) for any that sound particularly fun let me know or if you have ideas of additions that need to be made tell me that also! We are trying to keep the costs levels down and the fun levels up so keep that in mind and anything that makes for a good picture is a plus. I know not everything will get checked off this list but that's okay. If we accomplish one or two a week we'll be HAPPY!

* Go to the movies (the free kid kind).
* U Fish at the Olsen Mansion (this would be a good one with Daddy).
* St. Edwards Park in Kenmore....we've heard nothing but good things.
* Go back to the sprinkler park! Bring your water shoes, its a little dingy but still fun.
* Story time at the library for days that are not the most sunny.
* Visit the Renton and Maple Valley Farmer's Markets.
* Remlinger Farms. Not the cheapest but we didn't make it there last year.
* Camp in a tent in the back yard.
* The Little Farm at Windwater in Auburn (thanks Lisa- looks fun)
* Swim Swim and Swim!!
* Get the boat out of the garage and try out the new tube that we got for Christmas.
* Lots of bike rides with the new bikes.

This picture screams summer to me. I love it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will go to the Renton Farmers Market! It is tuesday from 3-7 and very fun...

Amber Busch said...

Brad has taken Colton to the U fish before and they loved it!

Andrea said...

dbran15...who are you? :)

The Davis Family said...

Andrea - Love your list :o) Love hearing of new fun places to take Madison and soon Mackenzie :)) Also think it's hilarious that you said if we like you and we know you can join us....crack me up!!!

Chelsea Bell said...

You know I'm there, thank you for being a planner and getting me out there-LOVE!

Andrea said...

It just came to me...dbran15 is Denise?!?

Amy said...

A lot of those are on my list too! You should add the library events and kid concerts... I'll give you the schedule I have. Especially good for a rainy day!

Anonymous said...

Yes Denise!!