Friday, June 5, 2009

Street Rats

Yes, that's right I said Street Rats! That is what the local car club is called that hosts a car show behind the Covington Walmart every Friday night. Oh yeah...we went!

Casey's two uncles took their classic cars and we took the Dodge (it technically isn't ours but it lives in our garage). It was a fun Friday night out. I will say, Heidi enjoyed it MUCH more than Kyla. I think she might actually have a future as a car model.
"Our" 1965 Dodge Pickup

Biddy's Convertible Corvette

Cary's 1970 GTX

To see all 3 pretty cars in a row and the girls camped out in their lawn chairs like real Street Rats click here.


(Jess, make sure you show Grammie this one.)

3 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

I love Heidi's face on that last one, so is so cute! That totally reminds me of our Spring Break at your Grandparent's house.

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, Heidi is soooooo cute!

Loreen said...

She looks like a little supermodel, with all of her poses. I bet grampa lang would like to see those pictures.