
Today was the last day of Dancing School and so the girls got to perform their ballet, tap and gymnastics for us. It was pretty cute. Every once and a while the girls would catch the right step but mostly it was a free for all. Kyla loved that Heidi, Grandma, and I were there watching and she would randomly run to us in the middle of the show and give us hugs and then run back to her place.


This is the whole class after they received their medals and got to individually stand on the big platform. Kyla loved this part and gave a great big "ta da!"

Heidi of course wished she could be out there dancing and tumbling with them the whole time. At the end I distracted her by letting her think she was video taping.
4 comments:
Fun and so cute! I am going to my 3 year old nieces recital on Saturday-cant wait!
Very cute, but I couldn't see the picture of Kyla and Emma. The click took me nowhere!
Hearing her tell the story of the show was funnier than the pics...something about how she kept falling down being why she wasn't following along with the group the whole time.
thank you for letting me a part of this day, it made my birthday the best! Grandma Carolyn
Post a Comment