Friday, June 19, 2009

She's...

Our little Heidi Hosers is 2 today!

I can hardly believe how fast one year has gone by...


..let alone two.


Heidi is so much fun these days. She's talking up a storm and is so stinkin cute. Her and Kyla are playing so well together and are turning into great little friends. Kyla is teaching her new things everyday.


(this was not my idea)

She has always had a cute little voice and she is using it a lot. She loves to say "I missed you" and "I love you" and we think it is adorable every time. And her "Thank you God" is pretty darn cute too. She has a little sense of humor and thinks Kyla is hilarious. You should see her dance. We love our little Heidi.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI BABY!

7 comments:

Loreen said...

I love you heidi! I'm so proud of you. You're beautiful!

Carolyn said...

Heidi is such my sweet baby girl,with the lang twang. I adore her. Happy Birthday, you sweet thing.

Lisa said...

Oh man, I love the photos at the door with the numbers. What a great collection you will have to see their growth. Hope you have a great celebration.

Kristi said...

Such a cute post. Your girls are so cute! Happy Birthday Heidi!

Coleson & Tate said...

Adorable post! Happy birthday Heidi!

Sara said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Heidi!

Amy said...

I can't believe she is two already! Such cute pictures - Happy birthday Heidi!