She doesn't have a name yet but she's fitting right in. Heidi especially loves her. She isn't shy at all and has followed the girls all around the house. Notice they decorated her house with Dora stickers. More details to follow once we give her a name.
P.S. If you have a cute name idea. Leave a comment.
The girls and I were trying to come up with ideas on the way home. Zoe, Annie, Minnie, Dinah, Daisy, Frankie???
5 comments:
TOTALLY fun! Uncle Whiskers will be very excited... Since she has Dora stickers on her house, maybe that should be her name... Or manny after handymanny. OR I always love Olivia.
Anyway, super excited to meet her, whatever her name is...
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family :o) I really like the name Zoe!!
Or how about brute or binky or butch or clyde (dog names from family days gone by...)
I like Frankie. I also like Zoe. But I also like Zoe for a human as well.
Yeah, can't wait to meet her, I'll think about names!
Post a Comment