How to even begin... we had a perfect time in Disneyland. It was so much fun and we loved it! A great way to spend our seventh anniversary, in the Happiest Place on Earth. Or as Kyla would say, "Dreams really do come true!" The excitement from Kyla and Heidi when they saw the Castle, or Minnie, or a princess, or a parade for the first time was so much fun. They could barely believe their eyes sometimes.
These two were ready to go after a long morning of traveling, in great moods and loving each other.
The highlights for both girls:
{Small World} we rode it 4+ times and each time was just as exciting as the last.
{Toon Town} the Go Coaster, Mickey's House, and meeting Minnie Mouse twice.
{The Main Street Parade} the girls got to participate and dance in the street, needless to say it was pretty thrilling.
{Princess Lunch} beyond meeting the princesses in the park we got to have lunch with Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, and Belle.
{Snacks} cotton candy, suckers, popcorn
AND having two grandmas there to spoil them...
Kyla was always willing to pose for pictures...she found this quite fun.
Kyla & Ursala
She LOVED Toon Town and all that it had to offer.
She kept wanting to go back for more.
Heidi looked like this the entire trip. She was in heaven and each experience was magical to her.
She wanted to meet all the characters. And when we would finish with one she would say, "let's find more characters!!" She did not mind a line or a wait.
Her number one thrill though, I would have to say, was the evening Grandma purchased her this Tinker Bell outfit and I permitted her to wear it and "fly" all over Disneyland in it. She was a different person. No more stroller for her. And this was after an eight hour shift at Disney.
Of course we had our fair share of tense moments, one being the wait in line to ride on this ride where you travel through the mouth of Monstro the whale into what is probably the most tame ride in Disney. Oh man, several other things made the scary list but these girls were brave. Kyla ventured Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain and Heidi the Matterhorn. Although, no make no mistake, she "didn't like it at all."
I am so thankful for this trip and all its memories.
I think I will be posting the rest of my pictures on facebook because it was so hard to choose for this post. Not that they are the most amazing pictures or anything but just that they are so much fun.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
I LOVE all of these and it makes me want to go back to Disneyland TODAY!! So glad you guys had such a great time.
You got such cute pictures. I love the Tink outfit. Whitney would be in heaven. When we're done with dental school, we've GOT to plan a trip together. You are a VERY cute prego girl!!
I LOVE all of these pictures....love your cute girls, your cute belly and of course Disneyland! Great pictures Andrea!!!!
I LOVE it! So glad you guys had fun! Even though we were just there, I REALLY want to go back!!! (Next girls trip... DISNEYLAND!!! lol.) My fave pic is the tink outfit on Main street. Priceless.
Too fun! I love tinkerbell in the middle of main street-your girls are darling. And so you is your bump! Cant wait to find out what that baby is!
Post a Comment