This is our guy, always #11, the QB, probably running through the next play in his head.
The regular fans came out, even this new regular girly.
My favorite was when Mike L. rowed up to the shores of Lk Wilderness, barefoot.
He's a die hard and only Chelsea could describe it and do it justice.
Here are the girls before the game began.
Here they are afterwards. Needless to say they weren't watching the game and weren't
being watched. Instead, they made mud pies behind the trees and emerged like this.
It was a good afternoon after a rough evening last night. Heidi caught a bug and was sicky...leaving me to worry about our upcoming travels. I think we are in the clear...I hope so.
GO BNK!!






4 comments:
Heidi looks so old with her bangs pulled back! I almost didn't recognize her!
PS. I'm working on an AZ post.
Omg. That face of casey's in the first picture is classic! I die for that ...
Heidi looks so much like Kyla in that picture with her holding the stick. I had to do a double-take. Hope you are SICK-FREE on your D-land trip!
I agree with everyone else, I can't believe how much Heidi looks like Kyla in the first pic of all three of them, so cute!!
Post a Comment