Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Preschool Bound


It's super quit in here right now. Both girls are at preschool. I'm sure they are loving it and I can't wait for the full report. This morning we had a photo shoot to commemorate the event. Kyla said that God didn't give her a smile on this day- I'm glad she found it mid-session.




She told me this is all she could do...


 ...but suddenly she found it.



I hope you are having fun girls. I miss you but I'm thankful for the short break and I am happy that you are learning and playing with your friends. I think you guys are the cutest. I love you.

7 comments:

daphne said...

love it!! love the fallish clothes too...makes me wish it was cooling down here.

Lisa said...

So adorable!! Hope you were able to enjoy the peace and quiet at home for a bit.

Lisa Corona said...

Hey, we should get together in the morning. Both the girls are in school in the morning (well, Maya goes all day!). Talk to you soon.

Bart and Krista said...

Love that "fake" smiley picture. WOW! It's like nap-time but better... because even if they wake up, you don't have to go get them! Enjoy some of your "free time"!

Coleson & Tate said...

yay for breaks. not too long and you'll enjoy this 'break' with a darling baby #3! The girls are so cute.

Kendra Gage said...

Sweetness!! They grow up fast, don't they?

Sara said...

Super cute. Enjoy your quiet time, it goes super fast. I now have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning all to myself, too. We should do coffee or something!