My friend Katie, over at being 5 has started her own little blog project and I like it. See this post for her explanation of the "project" and then see this post for her "rule" changes.
Here it is.
Project Blog: Question Two.
What is your favorite part of your home and why? Interpret as you may- it could be your favorite room or a piece of furniture or a feature of your actual house. Bonus points for including a picture.
My answer:
I love my entire house. I couldn't be more thankful for all of it. But if I have to choose my favorites there would be two. And the reason these two places in my home are my favorite is because I didn't have either in my previous home and so I appreciate them every day, even after two and a half years, just as much as the day we moved in. They are wonderful.
#1 The Pantry.
We are cabinet people around here if you didn't know. We live and breath cabinets. They consume our lives. (Cabinets are what Casey does for a living). We even had beautiful luxurious cabinets at our last home but no walk in pantry or even pantry closet. How does one store canned goods or bags and bags of chips, crackers, cookies, and other junk food? It can be done and I did it but I prefer the option a closet. And I am blessed to have one.
Don't get me wrong. There are toys in every nook and cranny of this place but a big room to send it all to when all is said and done- a room, that doesn't have to be picked up for me to feel okay about relaxing- a room with where we can keep our abounding supply of dress up clothes. It's heaven and I love it.
So there you have it folks. Those are my favorite features of this house we live in. These places are truly appreciated for their features.





3 comments:
I love this idea and totally want to participate, but would it be weird since I don't know her?
No not weird at all. Fun...I think she wants max participation. If you do- when you email her tell her I refered you...then I get in the drawing for the giveaway another time :)
Holly- I'd love to have you join us! Email me if you have any questions at being5blog@gmail.com.
Katie.
Post a Comment