Friday, June 4, 2010

The Sale

Day one of the garage sale was a success. It stayed pretty busy despite the rainy deary weather and Chels, Amy, Sara, and I had fun.  About half our junk is gone and hopefully the rest will be tomorrow.
Anybody want a double stroller?
I think this is Chelsea holding up how much dollars she had made so far.

Notice how everone is warmly dressed. It was a pretty cold day.

That didn't stop Heidi from wearing this the ENTIRE day.

She came downstairs this morning wearing this....and is still wearing it now.
She even did a little garage hanging out in it.
She wanted to sleep in the shoes last night.

Garage sales make me kind of tired.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am sooo tired too! And I wasn't even there early! Amy, I love you, but that is NOT a good picture of you!

Amy said...

Uh, yeah, thanks a lot Andrea! What in the world?! I believe some picture approval was in order here! At least you made it small, and at least I am making money out of your garage.... I sort of forgive you:)