Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Petals






On a lighter note...

I've been getting crafty again.
I copied this fabric flower design off of Chelsea's friend Emily.
It was very easy and involved burning the fabric...scary.

Anyways I made these little tanks for
Kyla, Heidi, and Pearson
to wear with coordinating tutus to a wedding.

Turned out pretty cute.
Don't think we'll be able to wash them though.

In case you haven't noticed I am LOVING this whole flower on all your clothes and accessories trend.

Speaking of petals....

This is my new favorite food.
I've been eating like two a week.
Heidi likes them too.


6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

What a good idea! It turned out super cute!! Way to go, AZ :)

PS - I also heart artichokes. I don't know who figured out you could eat them, but they're DELICIOUS!

Kristi said...

Cute shirts! I love flowers too and think they are so fun to make :)

Coleson & Tate said...

Not digging your new food choice but I am loving the tanks! I want one! :) See, this maybe why I am a good "boy mom" I love stuff like this but dont have a crafty bone in my body. Sad. and what a praise from your previous post, too. Wow!

Chelsea Bell said...

Those girls are going to be dynamite! I can't wait to see them all jazzed up. p.s. LOVE that Heids is into artichokes. Of course...

Amber Busch said...

I need to make a tank top like that for Adalynn. You will have to give me directions since I am not crafty.

daphne said...

these are darling!! loving this flower trend too :)