Oh my gosh they are SO cute! I love it!!! PS ~ I agree...need to take more pictures!! Good luck on the garage sale, I will think of you in Disneyland this week...I know you love it there as much as me!!
They are so cute....I love their personalities. They really show through in your pictures! OMG- a bear!!! What in the world...crazy! Hope summer gets here soon too. Andrew is going crazy all cooped up inside.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh they are SO cute! I love it!!! PS ~ I agree...need to take more pictures!! Good luck on the garage sale, I will think of you in Disneyland this week...I know you love it there as much as me!!
when is your garage sale? I really need to have one, but the thought of all that work is exhausting!
How cute! Yikes on the bear...really?! good luck with the garage sale!
and yes. M.O.R.E pictures :)
They are so cute....I love their personalities. They really show through in your pictures! OMG- a bear!!! What in the world...crazy! Hope summer gets here soon too. Andrew is going crazy all cooped up inside.
Love the pic!!!
Post a Comment