This is what Heidi wears everyday...either in pink or blue. The moment we get in the door she's out of her clothes and into her "ballerina costume." This trend has been going on for several weeks now. She gets very upset if we "can't find it."Yesterday she came downstairs with a Cheerleading DVD that came with some pom poms I bought at TJ Max three years ago for $4 (very high quality). "Can I do this cheerleading mom?"
I popped it in for her and she tried to follow along...I snuck a peek. It was pretty cute. In the first one she's trying to stretch along with the TV. Hamstring lunges I think is what she is trying to do. Make sure to turn off the music so you can hear what they are saying. Sorry its sideways. I couldn't figure out how to fix that.
I love the booty shake in the second one.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Andrea....this is the CUTEST thing EVER!!! :)))
That is so cute! Love the videos!
This is just adorable! Like mother like daughter!!! :)
Great title post! "hold me closer,..."
Post a Comment