Saturday, November 14, 2009

3 Time Champs!

BNK racked up another trophy for the trophy case today. Who keeps those trophies by the way? The GM (Joey)? The guys were crowned three time Maple Valley Rec Flag Football Champions! All the fans came out for this one (we were a bit of fair weather fans this year due to inclement weather and naptime games). Be sure to check Chelsea's blog sometime tomorrow for a real blow by blow. Final score:

Everyone took a turn with the beloved trophy. 9 more months til next season...
...and the next trophy.

3 comments:

Loreen said...

I totally love the picture of the boys and the girls! SO cute.

Bart and Krista said...

Congrats, Casey! Are you going to put it on your mantle?

Casey said...

Sorry Krista, I can't put it on the mantle. Looking at it everyday could cause complacency. As far as I'm concerned, that championship is over and done. We're already focusing on defending our title next year!!!!!:)