Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Theater

Today we got to go to the theater- The Seattle Children's Theater to see the play If you Give a Mouse a Cookie. I so wish we could have taken pictures of the girls on the stage. It was adorable, plus C & P would have been in the shot. The whole play was set in a cute little kitchen with a boy and a mouse. I personally loved it. I think the girls did too. They may have loved their popcorn a little more though.


5 comments:

Amy said...

You are so quick with these! I haven't even uploaded mine yet. I hope they are as good as yours, otherwise you are going to have to give me some:) It was a fun day!

Amber Busch said...

My grandparents use to take us to the Seattle Childrens Theatre when I was a kid. I should do that with Colton and Adalynn it sounds like so much fun

Andrea said...

Amber- You should totally go. It was really well done and pretty reasonably priced. It was our first time....I know they have Peter Pan too. I'm sure Colton would like that.

Lisa Corona said...

Isn't the Children Theater cool! Last year at Maya's school, we saw The Hungry Caterpillar.

Coleson & Tate said...

Oh fun!!!!