about to bake some cupcakes for preschool
yea!!! happy birthday week kyla!! hard to believe they are almost four huh?? i am doing my baking this week for school...ella chose strawberry cupcakes, cause they are pink of course :)
YAY for birthday weeks!!! :) Happy almost birthday Kyla!!! :))
I CANNOT believe she is almost 4! WOW! And I can't believe you've got a clear blue sky in November.
Darling girl! Yay for a birthday week! Wow, 4 is big!
No blue skies in Nov....I took this at the beginning of October.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yea!!! happy birthday week kyla!! hard to believe they are almost four huh?? i am doing my baking this week for school...ella chose strawberry cupcakes, cause they are pink of course :)
YAY for birthday weeks!!! :) Happy almost birthday Kyla!!! :))
I CANNOT believe she is almost 4! WOW! And I can't believe you've got a clear blue sky in November.
Darling girl! Yay for a birthday week! Wow, 4 is big!
No blue skies in Nov....I took this at the beginning of October.
Post a Comment