Here are some factors that I wasn't considering when we headed down for the photo shoot:
1.)They had just spent the night at Grandma's and stayed up an hour and a half past their normal bedtime (or at least that is what she reported to us).
2.)They did not take naps...I tried to make them both but neither one actually fell asleep.
3.)Wipes...I didn't bring any.
4.)They knew I had the lollipops all along so I couldn't get any photos before they were totally sticky.
5.)Kyla does not understand the concept of a sucker. They should call hers a biter.
I'll remember these things for next time (if there is a next time).






3 comments:
I LOVE that last picture of Kyla.
Those may not be the photos you were hoping for but they are adorable anyways. I may have to steal the idea of taking the chalk to the school for a back-to-school photo shoot!
I LOVE THIS! What a great idea! I love the picture of Kyla with her arms spread wide...so adorable!
Post a Comment