Monday, August 31, 2009

fashionista

I love this picture.

Everyday Kyla has room time (quiet time playing in her room while Heidi naps).

And everyday she comes out wearing something different than when she went in.

Today she came out in this ensemble:
her favorite flower headband
a size 2t leotard
ariel feux crocks
a ponytail holder with a flower on it as a bracelet
one fancy blue tutu skirt (that I got on super clearance for her to wear at the rehearsal dinner for the tiffany blue wedding she is in on saturday)

The skirt was hanging high up in her closet.

How did she get it? She must have wanted it really bad. I don't know how.

I wasn't thrilled.

I didn't want to have to wash it before Thursday.

It got pee on it.

How?

It's hard to get off that tight two sizes too small leotard when you are hurrying to use the potty.

Great.

I love this picture.

3 comments:

Chelsea Bell said...

haha, of course. but seriously how did she get that skirt? YOU have to reach above your head to get it...so resourceful my niece is.

Heather said...

So cute!

ingrid said...

az, your girls are hilarious... this is just like you, having your 'room time' on 3rd east while blaring christina aguilera & coming out is some super cute new outfit. your girls look like so much fun, just like their mama!

this is the link for making photos look like old polaroids - it's a free download & you'll like the sounds it makes. http://www.poladroid.net/