Thursday, August 6, 2009

Old Navy

Yesterday we went to Old Navy to see if there were any new fall clothes. There weren't. But we did score 5 clothing items for $9.50 total. Pretty good. Heidi was oblivious to the screamin deals because she was engrossed with the manikins. You know the ones they have at every Old Navy store front and talking in the commercials. She did not want to leave their side and was very happy to pose for a picture with them. I'm sure the employees were weirded out by us. Oh well.

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Hilarious! I love it :)

Amber Busch said...

totally funny!

Amy said...

We went to that sale after you texted us and found NONE of those screamin' deals that you did! Must have just missed them... the girls section had very few things in clearance. But I still found some other good school clothes!