Thursday, April 16, 2009

37 Degrees

Lately Heidi has been asking to be dressed in the morning, "jammies off! clothes mom." I wish you could hear her little raspy voice saying this to me. Tuesday was an exception (she didn't ask until 10am) but usually this is one of the first things she says in the morning. Today she got up at 6:30 (ugh) and by 6:45 she was asking for clothes and not just any clothes but "flower dress mom." She is referring to her Easter dress which she loved. We settled on this outfit. After I took these pictures I turned the news on to hear them reporting the current temperature at 37 degrees. Brr Heidi. She however did not care. She danced and twirled and loved the "flower dress" she was wearing. We are really hoping for some nice weather soon so we can wear lots of flower dresses. I did manage to get her into a long sleeve shirt under this a little later.

Does anyone else think this looks like Casey?

A total Bell moment.

I LOVE the pony...which lasted about 15 minutes!

Lovin the outfit!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I think she totally looks like Casey!

Loreen said...

If a "bell moment" means a moment of bad dancing, strutting around for no reason and/or simply being totally entertained by oneself then YES, Heidi's got it down!

Bart and Krista said...

I love her Easter dress. It's very cute and spring-y.