Thursday, April 9, 2009

Click the link

I've added a new link to the left hand side (above the blog archive) of our blog that takes you to my Project 365 pictures. I've been at this project for a little over three months now but I'm just going to start posting my pictures as of April 1. Have I mentioned I LOVE THIS PROJECT? There is a story behind each day's picture but you'll have to see the real book to know the whole story! This is one of Tuesday's pictures (some days I just can't choose one): The girls were enjoying a little mud puddle at the lake. Click the link to see how they had to ride home after being head to toe dirty.

5 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

I must be an idiot. Where is the Link I'm supposed to click. I clicked on that title, "click the link" but it took me here! I want to see their muddy little faces. I want to see your 365 when I visit in October!

Andrea said...

It's on the left hand side under the blog archive. SORRY...I'll clarify that.

Lisa said...

Wow, you are a blogging queen! I have thought of doing this, but can't imagine I could keep up. I do have a link on my sidebar to my flickr 365 file but haven't updated in forever. Maybe you will inspire me!!
And my girls have had to do the naked car ride home often after a day at that park!

Kristi said...

Love it! How do you only pick one picture a day? I think that would be so hard!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.