It's now 2:45. About twenty mintues ago Kyla asked me if we were going to stay in our jammas all day. It's one of those kind of days. We rarely ever do it but today yes, we are still in our pjs. Kyla and Heidi have bad colds and we stayed home from dancing school today. We're just doing laundry, so why not? Heidi actually does have clothes on. She asked for "clothes mom" at about 10:00. Kyla however, just realized it.
We're still in our jammas...she thinks this is so funny.
Maybe I should at least run a brush through her hair.
3 comments:
We had that kind of day yesterday. We're not sick but after hosting big groups two weekends in a row I needed a day off! Coleson was in underwear and a jammie top till after nap time and that is when I finally got myself dressed and make-up'd too. All to venture out to grocery shop in the icky weather, yippee :P Glad you had an "off" day..those days are needed!
She always makes me smiles. That's the great thing about kids. They enjoy life, even if they're in their jammas all day.
I'm embarrassed to say how often this happens at our house! Half the time the kids just want to change into sweats so I just say forget it!
Post a Comment