
Thursday, April 23, 2009
10 Years Ago Today
Today is the 10 year anniversary of the first date Casey and I ever went on and actually the first time we ever met. 10 Years! Casey had seen me in passing but I had not yet seen him until he came to my front door ten years ago today- April 23, 1999. The only thing I had to go on was this.... his 8th grade yearbook picture (we had gone to Meeker Jr. High at the same time several years earlier). You bet I pulled out the old yearbook to see who I was going to be going out with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
That's so fun Andrea! Our 10 year date anniversary will be this summer! (officially dating September 9, 99!) It's just crazy, a whole decade has passed! It's so neat- What awesome memories (and pictures) we have. Terry had the blue blazer, we went to a movie and the Ram; he finished my food after eating a whole plate of messy ribs. :)
anyway,
Hope you are enjoying some time away.
LOVE this post. So cute. And the pictures take me back to our senior year... AND makes me pumped for the reunion. Will Casey PLEASE grow out his hair and bleach it blonde for me?
Love this - especially the old pictures of Casey to help tell the story! What a great idea.
I love the Spaghetti Factory! Is that place still around?!
Post a Comment