Well, anyways she asked me to move the doll house out into the hall aka Disneyland. The dollhouse was the castle and she and Heidi were going to dress up like Disney princesses so that the kids could get their pictures taken with them. We have probably every single Disney princess dress up costume but of course, both wanted to be Ariel. Problem solved: Kyla can wear the size 2T Ariel costume that Heidi got for Christmas and Heidi can wear Kyla's teddy bear size Ariel costume from Build-a-Bear.....the result (notice the castle)....
They then proceeded to line up all the other princesses (Disney barbies) and have their picture taken with them. I had to be Mickey Mouse- ears and all while I vaccumed. Heidi's is in a doll outfit...I'm sorry but it is funny.
Here are Kyla's real memories of Ariel and the castle (which she claims to have).
This last picture is funny to me because it is from when we first walked into the park....she was so mesmorized that she wouldn't respond to having her picture taken.

4 comments:
Okay - Heidi in the teeny, tiny outfit is a riot! I love it!
this is hilarious az...i am loving heidi's costume...hey at least she looks awesome in it..thats all that matters. still keeping my eye out for disney deals.... :)
I cannot stop laughing at Heidi's teensie outfit! That is SOOOOOO funny. I love that! Were you just cracking up the whole time? I love this post! (And yes, I love Disneyland too! Still wear my ring.)
This is my favorite post ever :o) Probably because I love Disneyland as much as you!!! And Heidi in that teeny tiny outfit...PRICELESS :)) Speaking of Disneyland they have REALLY good deals right now!!!!
Post a Comment