Of course my favorite thing about the Tulip Festival was the picture taking opportunites. However, Kyla and Heidi were not into that AT ALL. So, we got no smiling pictures of the two of them holding hands like I had envisioned. It just wasn't happening. They were in their own little tulip world...and moving quickly I might add.
Their favorites of the day...
THE MUD: The whole place was one big mud puddle and they loved it. Even, when Heidi fell down in it she did not cry...this is unusual for the girl who can't get one speck of water on herself without wanting to change her entire outfit.
THE "PONIES": This is how I got them to walk around the entire field of flowers..."this way to the ponies!"
STOPPING TO SMELL THE TULIPS: every one.
THE POPCORN: Enjoying their favorite food as we wandered the garden.
I didn't even bother to ask a stranger to take a picture of the 3 of us (which I hate to do but still do) because I knew these two would not be cooperative. Cute pics anyways and a fun spontaneous adventure.









8 comments:
I think you did a great job - even with the moving targets!! (Did you do some antique-ing to the first couple pics?? I like it!!)
Kyla looks SO much like you in that last picture. That face is TOTALLY YOU! Did you bring the popcorn? And p.s. I LOVE the rain boots, especially Kyla's!
Impressed on the no Crying by Heidi after falling in the mud. Nice job Heidi Ho!
wish my girls would sit still for pictures too!! they still turned out really cute!!
Great photos. I am hoping to go up on Monday but don't think the weather is wanting to cooperate.
I love all of these pictures - it makes me want to make the trek, even though I am pretty sure it would be torture. Great photo opps. are always worth it in the end!
adventurous! Great photos...such cute girls.
I'm so jealous! I wanna find a place like this near me. So pretty!
Post a Comment